Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Ashley Young

Status
Not open for further replies.
What people don't understand is that his level of fitness is amazing... he is nearly 40 years of age. I fell that people sometimes forget how hard is it. I don't think Robertson Tsimikas or Kyle Walker will be playing in the pl when they are 38
Don’t care, he’s the weakest link in this team at the moment and I believe one of the reasons we struggle in possession

Don’t care, he’s the weakest link in this team at the moment and I believe one of the reasons we struggle in possession
One of our lowest performers again on whoscored. Gave the ball away with misplaced passes 10 times as well which was also more than any other player.

He did ok, wasn’t necessarily bad, but he is a really average player that doesn’t seem to do much.

One of our lowest performers again on whoscored. Gave the ball away with misplaced passes 10 times as well which was also more than any other player.
I think that's down to him being on a different wavelength to most of our players, he's much more used to playing with teammates of a higher calibre.

He did ok, wasn’t necessarily bad, but he is a really average player that doesn’t seem to do much.
Harrison did most of his work okish game with the help of all the defence too .....

He could have a game where he kicks the ball into our net 3 times and he'd still be better than (former Rangers player) Nathan Patterson but not as good as (Irish international Seamus Coleman).

How puzzling...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back