Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Ashley Young

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate do yourself a favour and take note of the actual qualified footy experts that see them train day in and day out.

Based on what we've seen so far Patterson has no chance of a serious top end career. By contrast Young has been at the top for a decade and a half.
Patterson will go on to be a top full back, whether at Everton or elsewhere. He has the potential to be a better full back than Ashley Young ever was

Patterson will go on to be a top full back, whether at Everton or elsewhere. He has the potential to be a better full back than Ashley Young ever was

Not a chance.

Patterson will never play at a higher level than Everton now. And he's our 3rd choice right back.

Maybe Steven Gerard will take him to Saudi.

I don’t think Young should be starting ahead of Patterson, but Dyche seems to prefer him. Patterson may have been caught out of position at times, but he is much more aggressive in his defending than Young. Young was unlucky with the OG last week, but I believe Patterson would have at least tried to get closer to the Brighton player, and the goal could have been avoided. My take is that Young might be a slightly more reliable defender in the eyes of Dyche, but this isn’t necessarily the case imo. Patterson is still young enough to improve his all round game. Young is too slow to not be exposed by any kind of pace, and won’t improve! And Patterson offers us much more going forward. It’s time to show faith in the lad. I thought he was good in our win at West Ham, but Dyche seems stuck on Young!

Mate do yourself a favour and take note of the actual qualified footy experts that see them train day in and day out.

Based on what we've seen so far Patterson has no chance of a serious top end career. By contrast Young has been at the top for a decade and a half.
🤣🤣

You should see their posts about Myko from the start of the season. Totally undermines them and what they think they understand about football. So it’s not worth responding to them. As they show themselves up without it.
Not really while he’s had a good month of football it’s about time he showed he can actually look like a professional footballer never mind a premier league one, as well as he did for his goal god knows how he ended up in that position he then gets walked past which leads to the pen. And on the ball he’s still awful and negative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back