Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Ashley Young

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Ashley young goes to the same AARP meetings as Milner and after the game Saturday, he was informing him of the quality Epsom salt baths they have at Finch Farm. I know ashley isn't retired but he sure plays like it

Couple of times a game he does do things that show experience and know how. But seems guaranteed to have moments of rash stupidity. As long as the crowd are patient, it has to be better having a younger developing player making mistakes as opposed to a dead-end short term fix making the same mistakes.

Retire please old timer.

redfox9-sean-dyche.gif

Lampard did and gave him a run of games and he performed fairly well and had a run of some consistency (even when Coleman had recovered from the injury, Patterson was still being picked). But then he got injured and Coleman came in for him and then Coleman was playing well and is also the club captain so rightly wasn’t being dropped.

Dyche doesn’t seem to fancy him no, but Dyche didn’t fancy Mina either until Keane gave him no choice but to drop him. He didn’t fancy Mykolenko either who since he has had a run of games has improved remarkably and cut out a lot of the mistakes he was making.

I don’t think he has been any worse in his recent performances than Young has been recently. Yet he will also still improve.

It is worrying that all of our improvement from dyche have been forced on him through injury or lack of other options.

Especially when they’re so obvious.

Garner, dropping Keane , dropping gana etc

Starts next week against Palace. 100%.

Coleman back after the international break.

That's the way this RB position will be sorted in the coming weeks.

As stated.

Pity Coleman isn't on the bench today, Young will tire with 15 minutes to go.

Reactions: SJB
I am hoping he gets injured or banned today. It will do us more good in the long run. I can’t see Dyche dropping him out of sheer pig headedness. Garner starting in the middle was forced on him, like removing this clown will have to be.

What’s the odds on a goal down his side and a yellow card today? This guy is up there with Ashley Williams and Schneiderlin for me. What the hell is he doing at Everton? He does not belong.

I am hoping he gets injured or banned today. It will do us more good in the long run. I can’t see Dyche dropping him out of sheer pig headedness. Garner starting in the middle was forced on him, like removing this clown will have to be.

What’s the odds on a goal down his side and a yellow card today? This guy is up there with Ashley Williams and Schneiderlin for me. What the hell is he doing at Everton? He does not belong.
No time for anyone who wants our own players injured, but from what I've seen of your other posts it's pretty on brand for you.

Shouldnt have been signed, is old and not very good. Play Patterson.

Mate do yourself a favour and take note of the actual qualified footy experts that see them train day in and day out.

Based on what we've seen so far Patterson has no chance of a serious top end career. By contrast Young has been at the top for a decade and a half.

The absolute shame of you. Wishing ill on an Everton player. Clearly as a fan of Timmy Cahill you've a preference for image over substance anyway

The absolute shame of you. Wishing ill on an Everton player. Clearly as a fan of Timmy Cahill you've a preference for image over substance anyway
It’s on the manager, Young needs to be out the team, only two ways that’s happening and it’s for the greater good.

I’m glad Gana got injured before the Bournemouth game, would you rather the stubborn manager played him and we lost? Same situation with Young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back