2024/25 Ashley Young

I have given up hope for Ashley Young to make my best RBs of all time t-shirt design so I went without him this morning for the shirt design.

IMG_8095.jpg

….an outstanding career, the dashing winger who scored a late winner against us for Villa at Goodison;

39 England caps, World Cup and Euro finals appearances.
Man Utd; PL winner, FA Cup winner, EFL Cup winner; EUFA Euro League winner.
Inter Milan; Serie A winner.

Bit of a shame his legacy is tainted by his time with us. He should be back-up, it’s a dreadful indictment of our recruitment team that we haven’t transitioned from Coleman.
Egg, the word that stands out in your post is "winger"........ And that is where the problem lays...He is not a fullback.
Coleman like young has lost is pace but Coleman doesn't dive in and get caught square on like young

I dunno, if he would have let the player through and they scored people would have been saying "Why didnt he take 1 for the team", it was stupid, but meh.

Not sure when going down to ten men when behind is ever better than letting in another potential goal mate, Pickford could have saved it, he could have done a Everton and scuffed it, down to ten 2-0 down well you saw the result in what Dyche did straight after.

Makes sense in a tied game or maybe at one nil ahead, deffo if winning, but at two down sorry mate no chance all those depending on how long left ofc.

This was just a player f'ing up and reacting to the mistake in a really really bad way

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.