• James Garner '26

• Jake O'Brien '64

• Orel Mangala '64

• Beto '81

• Lindstrom '81

Results are only viewable after voting.
Got to laugh, haven’t you?

1000029456.webp

Usually I look at the fixture list with a glass half full attitude, ‘maybe we could get a point there, could nick a win there’ - if we concede this many on a regular basis it doesn’t matter who we play, we have no chance.
We have all said it at some point over the last year or two - we are a Championship club playing in the Premier League. We have rode our luck so much to still be in this division, the miss-management of the club for the last decade is coming home to roost.

It's about Dyche. I watched the FA Cup Semi Final v Tottenham, last night, I was at the game, but looking back Everton were fantastic. Yet they were relegation fodder and Wimbledon was just 11 months earlier. The difference? Just the manager. That's all. One or two players but basically just the manager. Everton keep struggling because we have sh*** managers.

Apparently Sean is under no threat of the sack according to the BBC;

"Everton are determined to stand by Sean Dyche for at least the rest of the season amid mounting pressure on the manager with the side bottom of the Premier League."

Source the DT https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/...everton-saturday-14th-september-17-30.120397/

It seems @matty1878 has been right all along, no bottle to grasp the potential nettle, or will it be a case of suck it and see?

Predictable, 'safety first (sic)!!' selection... Please just play NDiaye at #10 and please McNeil on the LW

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back