• Dwight McNeil

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• James Garner '26

• Jake O'Brien '64

• Orel Mangala '64

• Beto '81

• Lindstrom '81

Results are only viewable after voting.
Another 2-0 lead blown, still no points on the board. But the performances are good guys it’s all fine!!
You serious ? Results like this and the last game takes away all the hope, pressure is massive now another defeat and it is choas here imo. 5 games 0 points and tou would have to put dyche out of a job

We are so unlucky. Has there ever been a team as unlucky as us?
Last time it was Dyche not reading what was coming, this week I'm not sure that can even be levelled at him, nor the effort and energy of the players.

Yes, we know Michael Keane is a dope, yes we know DCL poos his pants 1 on 1, but those last two goals have me convinced more than ever that we're simply just cursed.

I don't believe we were that bad, bit unlucky. Wonder goal did for us, We had our chances, players put in a shift ,it's too easy to blame individuals.
This is not a relegation team .

Was always coming though. Whether it be a worldie or a mistake or a simple scrappy goal. We all know we were going to lose that. All of us.

I don't believe we were that bad, bit unlucky. Wonder goal did for us, We had our chances, players put in a shift ,it's too easy to blame individuals.
Players putting in a shift shouldn’t be praised. That is the absolute bare minimum. We have not won a game yet and have conceded an egregious amount of goals. We’ve had 2 leads of 2 goals and lost both games. This is absolutely signs of a team that will struggle.

Mate, they were all over us from the minute they scored their first goal. You can put it on a wonder goal if you like but Villa will be disappointed they didn't score more given their dominance. Even without that wonder goal we chucked away a two goal lead, again.

Dyche is done surely? Two games in a row 2-0 up shows we are capable of getting on the front foot as a team. The in-game tactics from that point on are the problem. Appreciate the hard work in difficult circumstances, but we now need someone and something different. The squad isn’t great, but it’s good enough to stay up with better direction.
Dunno if it’s that or the team selection tbh.
Keane needs a fresh start elsewhere as his heads gone here and Young should be on the bench for dire emergencies

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back