• Dwight McNeil

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• James Garner '26

• Jake O'Brien '64

• Orel Mangala '64

• Beto '81

• Lindstrom '81

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think we all know it’s going to be McNeil in the middle and Ndiaye on the left too
You're probably right CC, what a waste of talent, as if McNeil plays at 10, you know if he goes right, he'll cut back across (usually backwards...) and if he goes left, he takes up the space NDiaye needs... I just hope the lads figure it out for themselves 🤞

he’s just here as he knows right now no authority - surely he knows when text guy comes?
Apparently Textor wants to discuss, with Sean, just how he'd plan to use players of a higher calibre if he (Textor) can provide them.

Mind you, I think the management structures at Lyon and Botafoga might be a little bit upset in hearing that their squads are going to be raided to help prop up Everton... 🤔

You're probably right CC, what a waste of talent, as if McNeil plays at 10, you know if he goes right, he'll cut back across (usually backwards...) and if he goes left, he takes up the space NDiaye needs... I just hope the lads figure it out for themselves 🤞
This is surprisingly close to what I imagine Dyche has written on the back of a strepsil packet still in use since the first game of the season

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back