• Dwight McNeil

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• James Garner '26

• Jake O'Brien '64

• Orel Mangala '64

• Beto '81

• Lindstrom '81

Results are only viewable after voting.
I know i am a negative git nowadays but I honestly think we are going to get proper trounced in this. Could even be 4 or 5 goals to Villa in this one. Hope not like but our defence is just begging for it.

Koff Dyche, Keane and Young, again. It makes you wonder though, firstly how bad O'Brien actually is and secondly, just what incriminating photos of Dyche does Young have? He just better hope we come out of this with something and that Keane and Young aren't taken apart again. If not, I think it will be an interesting week for Mr. Dyche.

This is surprisingly close to what I imagine Dyche has written on the back of a strepsil packet still in use since the first game of the season
I just wonder if he makes his team selection after ODing on shrooms at Glasto, and he probably doesn't even know who has left or arrived until he comes down, and even then he probably thinks he's still trippin... Or maybe he's on the Beak too much, hence why all his pressers and interviews includes excessive amounts of nose-thuggery and wiping onto his skin!?

I mean nobody, but nobody keeps picking the same team, which consistently fails in that formation, unless they are severely, mentally challenged, or are high as a kite! 🤣🤣🤣

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back