Match Thread Aston Villa v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
4 out of 5 of our midfield didn’t get a single vote tells you all you need to know about our midfield. No matter who you’ve got up top with that midfield we’re not winning many games. Woeful.

Ouch. We are all back to earth. Tactics not good, not enough quality and KEANE and MAUPAY and PATTERSON.

One flicker of quality was Danjuma he looked useful but basically on his own.

Looks like Dyche still has to work on what he harps on about non-stop......Mentality. Oh! and a little important thing called tactics

Aaand they've literally just agreed the Che Adams deal! How predictable!

Don't get me wrong, we really are desperate for players but this is a man that Forest fans are relieved isn’t going to them. And he's not going to he backup. He's going to be our only striker for the next few months now DCL is out.

There were some absolutely appalling individual performances out there today and I'm angry but I dont want to blame individuals either. Every single one of that starting 11 was an absolute embrassment to the club and the supporters.

I want to see players binned. I want to see Thelwell sacked. I want every change we need at ownership level right now.

I refuse to watch this version of Everton any more. They make me embarrassed and I'm just a fan, not even part of it

What on earth do they do in training? I presume they do more than the joyful running around we are permitted to see on video every week.

It won’t happen just yet, but if Dyche goes then who comes in to sort this mess out? We don’t have the players to suit Potter’s style of play for example. Pep couldn’t save us.

It’s truly heartbreaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.