Match Thread Aston Villa vs. Everton - Carabao Cup Third Round

Your MOTM vs Aston Villa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hindsight will be great later when everybody is fuming he started Keane.

But I agree.
I genuinely dgaf who started so long as we took this seriously enough as a chance to experiment and rotated reasonably. If we get blasted, I don’t care. We learn something today which we wouldn’t if he went with the same freakin lineup as always or a complete B team. Good on Dyche

I’m looking for Patterson to impress, I’d settle for a hat-trick

Needs a better performance than he served up here a few weeks ago thats for sure.

Absolutely hate Keane anywhere near the team tbh, him or Godfrey just instantly puts panic into the backline.

But it's a good side with plenty of players needing to impress for the weekend, likes of Patterson, Harrison, Danjuma and DCL all making a claim for a starting spot on Saturday.

Are there any books I could read about this subject? Specifically how to coach the European variety?
71-7aHrniSL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Look, we all know Keane shouldn't be anywhere near a starting line up but if Dyche is going to persist with giving him chances then a three makes sense.

That said, there's absolutely no reason to start Keane in any match beyond injuries and three, really five, at the back is always a nightmare to watch us play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back