Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
grass-jpg-jpg.jpg

1342985116-leon_osman_nike.jpg

my name is not [Poor language removed] rascoe

im done mods just ban me for 1-2 moths i will come back after transfer widow

not going to lie those english trolls are very good. its been long while since i troll so i will try to stay like that but i will let them have fun tho its internet you are true

credits for that you are decent troll / joker guy . i will come because i cant talk everton with anyone in here and in matches i really like reading comments from twitter but theres so many idiot guys there so i decide to choose with fellow everton fans

Okay, just one more since I think we can all agree we really need a better standard of multi on the forum:
  • Knowing how to get past swear filters suggests a working knowledge of the forum and the English language
  • Knowing to use the term 'mods' suggests even more familiarity
  • Omitting apostrophes does not make you seem 'foreign'
  • Ending your sentences like a James Bond villain doesn't make you seem 'foreign' either
We all want the best for you. Honestly, I think I can speak on behalf of the entire GOT community when I say you have a place in our hearts. We just want you to put in a little more effort, that's all. Hugs x

Okay, just one more since I think we can all agree we really need a better standard of multi on the forum:
  • Knowing how to get past swear filters suggests a working knowledge of the forum and the English language
  • Ending your sentences like a James Bond villain doesn't make you seem 'foreign' either
We all want the best for you. Honestly, I think I can speak on behalf of the entire GOT community when I say you have a place in our hearts. We just want you to put in a little more effort, that's all. Hugs x
You know when you've been @caught

why i would lie to look like foreign . i am foreigner i can speak turkish or german if u want and i know english and i visited this forum before but i didin t know there was a swear filter . never watched james bond before . cmon bro i would troll in other way if i wanted to troll i just said things about witsel and im caleld troll lier how its ?

Didn't his euros like litterally end less than a week ago?

Pretty sure Witsel will be on holiday and certainly not trainign straight away. In fact if he was training then i would suggest kidknapping him and going to blackpool for 2 weeks to make sure he recovers from playing so much football.

More joking about the people on twitter (well one account in particular) saying he is at finch farm at the moment completing his medical and meeting the squad before going away on holiday...

I seriously doubt thats the case, but i like throwing conspiracy theories out there, want to see how many requests for footage from training the club gets!!!

why i would lie to look like foreign . i am foreigner i can speak turkish or german if u want and i know english and i visited this forum before but i didin t know there was a swear filter . never watched james bond before . cmon bro i would troll in other way if i wanted to troll i just said things about witsel and im caleld troll lier how its ?

Seeing people saying Witsel's at Finch Farm, don't know what to think of that tbh.

EDIT: Took me so long to post that someone else said before me aha

i watched this guy live at least 20 times and i say this because i know him . and you guys never seen him play you whant him because hes popular thats my opion
How can you have watched him at least 20 times when you only get 3 leagues on your tv and none of them are the Russian league

i like to watch the games in english plus in turkey theres only 3 channel giving all spanish english italian leagues so its hard to watch everton vs sunderland the channels choosing popular teams game

Must try harder Friend

Come on bud, you've only been here a day. Most multis try to stick out a week or so. Why don't you tell us your age and how many comas you've been in?
im little old should be 1972 02 january . however i never been in to coma i had a surgery from my knee called ACL few years ago and thats all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back