Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
why i would lie to look like foreign . i am foreigner i can speak turkish or german if u want and i know english and i visited this forum before but i didin t know there was a swear filter . never watched james bond before . cmon bro i would troll in other way if i wanted to troll i just said things about witsel and im caleld troll lier how its ?
Hello Caleld troll..
Sorry mate but your sentences words grammar just don't add up, and I don't mean I don't understand, but saying your a foreigner then using the words "cmon bro" I think your trolling us and I can smell a kopite!! I apologize if I am wrong.

poirot is on the case here lads!

I am English and proud of it
I work 5 weeks off and on most years with Turkish troops operating in a NATO Unit in Izmir

Many of the soldiers speak amazingly good English .. Probably better than yours actually

There is plenty of press and tv coverage enough and hyper speed internet for anybody who had a good level of English to pick up the nuances of abbreviation used in sports commentary

So all carry on with your attacks on somebody who can't really defend himself form your keyboard

I think it's called bullying in un-abbreviated English

I work 5 weeks off and on most years with Turkish troops operating in a NATO Unit in Izmir

Many of the soldiers speak amazingly good English .. Probably better than yours actually

There is plenty of press and tv coverage enough and hyper speed internet for anybody who had a good level of English to pick up the nuances of abbreviation used in sports commentary

So all carry on with your attacks on somebody who can't really defend himself form your keyboard

tumblr_static_white_knight.jpg

i never said you were lying mate

Are the cages still in Izmir ?

And so you prove my point

You are a bully no better than a schoolchild

and you are incredibly naive mate

we have plenty of foreign posters on the site, so don't make out it's that, we have people with poor grammar on the site, we have people who post crap on here regularly or who troll, but if you have a pair of eyes you can blatantly see it's a multi/troll account faking 'poor' English

Unless you are a teacher of EFL mate then your not qualified to actually have a clue about the types of errors people studying English as a second language make, I'm guessing you're not though

Reactions: JLW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back