Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.

During the summer transfer window, I find myself waking up at like 4 AM instinctively (I live in the US) to see if anything has happened. My body has been conditioned to wake up for Everton transfer rumors. It's sad, I know.
This is what Everton does to you. And as it gets closer to the transfer window closing the worse it gets!!

I am a retired British army officer
I was trained at the Bitish Army School of languages in colloquial Arabic so that I could operate as a serving loan officer with the Haras Al Watany (essentially the private army of King Fahd ) I was in the desert with his troops through both Gulf wars
I passed the Arabic course as a level 2 linguist.

I returned to service as an officer in the Adjutants generals Corps teaching English History and Mathematics ... As well as good manners to young men who had the courage to lay their lives on the line .

I do not like bullies

I cannot give a damn about an idiot like you who when called to Vvount for his actions decides to take it out on me himself

I have no more to say on this matter in public

Any more from you and I will do the sensible thing and put you in ignore

I am a retired British army officer
I was trained at the Bitish Army School of languages in colloquial Arabic so that I could operate as a serving loan officer with the Haras Al Watany (essentially the private army of King Fahd ) I was in the desert with his troops through both Gulf wars
I passed the Arabic course as a level 2 linguist.

I returned to service as an officer in the Adjutants generals Corps teaching English History and Mathematics ... As well as good manners to young men who had the courage to lay their lives on the line .

I do not like bullies

I cannot give a damn about an idiot like you who when called to Vvount for his actions decides to take it out on me himself

I have no more to say on this matter in public

Any more from you and I will do the sensible thing and put you in ignore

All very good Sir, never once questioned who you are but thank you for the Biography

I myself have a dislike for people who take the moral high ground, especially ones who helped train the personal Army of Saudi Arabia (who i would classify as a bit worse than bullies personally), also I have a bit of a thing for people who assume that the English are superior - which you obviously do, given your comment about teaching young Arab men good manners - every person i have ever encountered from the Middle East has been more than polite and well instructed in 'good manners' without the help of an English officer.

Ofc if the poster is in fact a troll, which he is btw, then what is your opinion on people who jump in to defend others without thinking about it first?

But as someone qualified as an EFL teacher and whose wife speaks English as a foreign language, as well as previously teaching the subject herself mate to Russian children and adults, i can tell you right now that the bloke was faking, but never let a good chance to jump to a persons aid get in the way of why your doing so, just hide behind a few insults that you threw out yourself, idiot, bully etc (which effectively is trying to bully as well btw - you utter hypocrite).

Anyway stick me on ignore by all means.

P.S. You managed to misspell the highlighted word which i found hilarious

Also, I know i was messing about that meme before about Wiesel at goodison when in all likelihood he is on holiday.

Pelle is back at southampton to meet people and then go on holiday - Its not out the realms of madness that Witsel could have been at finch farm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back