Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you have watched him at least 20 times when you only get 3 leagues on your tv and none of them are the Russian league

Must try harder Friend
i said and i will say just 1 more time , i barely watch tv to watch big games at premier league i watch most of the games including everton from internet i never try [Poor language removed] dont know why im called troll without i never acted like troll

i said and i will say just 1 more time , i barely watch tv to watch big games at premier league i watch most of the games including everton from internet i never try [Poor language removed] dont know why im called troll without i never acted like troll

Did your countrymen not find it strange when they heard you watching Russian TV in the aftermath of the political tensions between our two countries when you shot down a plane mate?

Would have thought that would be risky, or did you watch it with no sound on your laptop underneath the bed covers using a flash-light

Seeing people saying Witsel's at Finch Farm, don't know what to think of that tbh.

EDIT: Took me so long to post that someone else said before me aha

Is Riquelme there too? Paul Dickov? Sean Davies and Moutinho? :-)

Somehow this transfer window is worse than the ones when we had no money. It's the hope that kills you!

I'm almost ready for the bleach... Almost

Watching illegal streams is a crime. Are you admitting to breaking the law rascoe?

why i would lie to look like foreign . i am foreigner i can speak turkish or german if u want and i know english and i visited this forum before but i didin t know there was a swear filter . never watched james bond before . cmon bro i would troll in other way if i wanted to troll i just said things about witsel and im caleld troll lier how its ?
Just a query here. if you were indeed turkish who speaks english for work as you say then you seem to have a few abbreiviations spot on for someone who doesn't have english as their first language.

U for example for you. Now that is quite impressive to know that.

also that is a strange mix of languages to know, german turkish and english?

merhaba bu okuyabilir ?
Hoe kommen Sie eine seltsame Mischung aus Sprachen kennenlernen ?

Just a query here. if you were indeed turkish who speaks english for work as you say then you seem to have a few abbreiviations spot on for someone who doesn't have english as their first language.

merhaba bu okuyabilir ?

I like how he's just casually referred to his ACL as well. Anterior Cruciate Ligament must be very similar in Turkish.

merhaba bu okuyabilir ?

poirot is on the case here lads!

An IP check will verify the new lad.

Anyway, Witsel, he's boss, always thought he was boss, and I think he'd be a great signing. Mad money like, but it's not me who's writing the cheque.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back