Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was going to sign he would have signed. Nothing has changed. This club stinks of failure.

I've seen him live 78 times, I fly to Russia just to personally watch him dominate. I also ask him about his barber as I would like to recreate his marvellous flock.

He said he doesn't know you though.

Mane though?

I've heard he uses Mane and Tail for his hair and uses a Verticoli whalebone brush!!

Can't say I've been blown away when watching him in the odd CL or international game, but it still represents a significant upgrade on McCarthy.

Feels like a statement of intent, too.

Big Guns n Roses fans.
That's Axl

Here's your culprit....

(Giving his opinion on Mr. Moshiri)

giphy.gif

Do Chelsea have their own scouts or do they just steal other teams targets? Willian, Salah, Pedro, Batshuyai and possibly Witsel I've never known a team go out of there way so much to buy up other sides targets.

If I was moshiri I would just keep upping the bid and if they want to overpay by around £20 million more fool them.

if chelsea really wanted him there would have been way more respected journos commenting on it, that belgian journo kristoff would have commented on it, and really two more things

1) if chelsea wanted him they'd already have him

b) there is no real evidence theyve made a bid, they probably just asked hence 'talked' not 'in talks'

Do Chelsea have their own scouts or do they just steal other teams targets? Willian, Salah, Pedro, Batshuyai and possibly Witsel I've never known a team go out of there way so much to buy up other sides targets.

If I was moshiri I would just keep upping the bid and if they want to overpay by around £20 million more fool them.

....they acquired one of our scouts not so long ago.

i still fully expect a

'despite late interest from chelsea..' thing to be mentioned when / if he signs.

(probably jinxed it now)

if chelsea really wanted him there would have been way more respected journos commenting on it, that belgian journo kristoff would have commented on it, and really two more things

1) if chelsea wanted him they'd already have him

b) there is no real evidence theyve made a bid, they probably just asked hence 'talked' not 'in talks'

Asked him there after he's just tweeted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back