Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
But still a chance mate, let's be honest any player is going to go to a bigger club than us until we brake into that top 4, it may end up being the usual "we tried to get our top targets but ultimately failed"
images-8.webp

If it's not gonna be fine, life will still go on mate. Don't do it to yourself. Nothing you can do about it. Chill out!

And that is one thing I do still stand by, despite all my messing round I still genuinely wait to see what has changed, we are being promised the earth but so far nothing delivered, the one thing I thought was getting funded by Moshiri is actually being funded by the council!

Is your favourite song "Misery" by the Beatles , perchance

thats true, we should be weary but i think its the player himself pushing for the move now and we've offered him what he wants above other teams, hopefully it'll be sorted in the next few days.

if not then theres not much else we can do than move on.

that said still positive the deal will happen

Why has Kristof deleted his tweet saying Witsel was close, got the last minute call Chelsea are on the verge. Heads falling off.

I hope you're right, getting fed up of waiting now.
Oh shut up and go and take the dog for a walk ffs. This is the most exciting time to be an evertonian, we're expecting to tie deals up with Witsel & Mata and some other quality players but you're "Fed up of waiting"... It's the 6th July!!!

Waiting is all we can do though.
Heads wobbling left n right here...If it's done it's done, If it aint, It aint...Nuffink we can actually do about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back