Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats he saying.

if he says he wont sign for everton then i'll believe him, until then i think he'll be ours

Deleted it now but seemed to be a joke about when Witsel was linked with Milan

That Kristof dude has deleted my tweet and his reply it seems???????? Or my Twitter is on the lemo anyway

Edit: No he hasn't - I'm on the lemo

Get off the Lemo man ffs, it's a Wednesday

Oh and there's this from Di Marzio's fella:

I don't believe there is anything in this Chelsea interest.
But still a chance mate, let's be honest any player is going to go to a bigger club than us until we brake into that top 4, it may end up being the usual "we tried to get our top targets but ultimately failed"

But still a chance mate, let's be honest any player is going to go to a bigger club than us until we brake into that top 4, it may end up being the usual "we tried to get our top targets but ultimately failed"

Chelsea finished 9th ? Or 10th place, they are no longer a shoe-in for top four.

Looks like Witsel's gone elsewhere. Taking too long to tie up. Who next? God knows. Should have had deals in the bag
And that is one thing I do still stand by, despite all my messing round I still genuinely wait to see what has changed, we are being promised the earth but so far nothing delivered, the one thing I thought was getting funded by Moshiri is actually being funded by the council!

Your posts are like listening to Radiohead 24/7 you must be grey and balding by now and the transfer deadline isnt here yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back