Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I'm not bothered that much about Witsel either way. Mata is the one for me.
Well he is young, very talented and resale value will only increase... More importantly is that my sons Fellaini wig can be dusted off and used again. Funny old game....

Don't resort to calling people names
Thats the same scenario for every other top club but they do their business much quicker. Palace have signed half a side since the time we were first linked with Witsel. Leicester have signed Musa after being interested in less than a week or so for a record fee, Chelsea swooping in for Batshayaui and tieing him up in just over a week. I can go on and on fact is we are renowned ditherers when it comes to transfer negotiations and have been since the days of Moyes.

1. Would you have wanted Townsend and Tomkins? No.
2. They were close to Musa in January so it's not been just over a week.
3. Marseille were desperate to sell before July that's why it was fast.

You're a tit.

1. Would you have wanted Townsend and Tomkins? No.
2. They were close to Musa in January so it's not been just over a week.
3. Marseille were desperate to sell before July that's why it was fast.

You're a tit.

You seem a very angry fellow, can't reply to a message without insulting a fellow poster. You ok pal?

For some reason I'm not bothered that much about Witsel either way. Mata is the one for me.

Mata would be a major statement, so I could understand that. But I thought Witsel looked ace in the Euros and I really want him to come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back