Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in the 80's I spent a couple of months working in Crete with a bloke called Axel. He was from Frankfurt. Massive unit he was...about 18stone, big bushy reddish beard and a face only his mother could love.
Top bloke though.
I recall only once ever having a heated argument with him....he was pissing me off over some unremembered matter and yes, I did on that occasion give him the nazi salute.

I wonder if Witsel 's ever been to Crete?

I want him and I want Goodison to play the Axel F tune whenever he scores.
lol...oh I'm so In with that!
I can picture it now....the whole stadium mimicking playing a keyboard & prancing about like David Guetta, whilst this plays on the tannoy!!

....and then in unison we all shout...Get the feck outta here in a high pitched voice!!!

...I'm well up for it mate, but I'll probably get a slap from the arl fella who sits next to me!

lol...oh I'm so In with that!
I can picture it now....the whole stadium mimicking playing a keyboard & prancing about like David Guetta, whilst this plays on the tannoy!!

....and then in unison we all shout...Get the feck outta here in a high pitched voice!!!

...I'm well up for it mate, but I'll probably get a slap from the arl fella who sits next to me!

I like the cut of your jib, Sir!

Another suggestion is that Gwladys St all dress up like Axel Rose and belt out "Welcome to the Jungle" at the away fans

Back in the 80's I spent a couple of months working in Crete with a bloke called Axel. He was from Frankfurt. Massive unit he was...about 18stone, big bushy reddish beard and a face only his mother could love.
Top bloke though.
I recall only once ever having a heated argument with him....he was pissing me off over some unremembered matter and yes, I did on that occasion give him the nazi salute.

I wonder if Witsel 's ever been to Crete?
I believe that hes been to paradise , but he's never been to Crete

stock-photo-stop-worrying-no-worries-keep-calm-and-dont-panic-panicking-wont-help-just-think-positive-and-125458433.jpg

Think everyones getting abit carried away with witsel here.
Average player with lazy tendancies, isnt great when the chips are down.
30 million is alot of money for a player of his standard! 15-20million is more his value

Think everyones getting abit carried away with witsel here.
Average player with lazy tendancies, isnt great when the chips are down.
30 million is alot of money for a player of his standard! 15-20million is more his value

Dont worry about it, not your money and Koeman obviously wants him....

Need to spend big to get the top players..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back