Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remember the days we had the Gemells and Nyarkos bossing our midfield, how can people really not like this signing?? First step in the right direction for me this signing!

Think everyones getting abit carried away with witsel here.
Average player with lazy tendancies, isnt great when the chips are down.
30 million is alot of money for a player of his standard! 15-20million is more his value
*Was

Transfer fees have/are going to change dramatically this summer. It's going to be hard for all of us to get used to seeing players going for much, much more than we previously thought. To put it into context. Niasse is now worth £7.50, up from 12p.

Why does the fee concern people? If it was Spurs spending it we would be looking on filled with envy. Just enjoy the blues being loaded and shaking the norm. I don't miss plucky little Everton one bit.

You'd think it was their money being spent. Mr Moshiri can spend to his hearts desire, not like any of us are negatively affected

Still find it weird you're all talking like he's signed.

I know Esk has said it's done, but... things can change at the drop of a hat.

This one still doesn't feel on to me.

how can anyone moan at the price everyones price is well up, shows ambition we have beat champions league clubs to his signature, we will be gutted if someone else signs him

I was reading that both Zenit and Witsel have been difficult to deal with in the past and deals that have appeared signed and sealed have collapsed at the last minute.
The fear is the longer we drag these things on the more likely it is they'll fall through but Koeman's announcement seemed to take forever but was never in doubt it would seem.

I'll never forget everyone being certain Yarmolenko had signed, following a Ukrainian cup game on YouTube to see him play, then waking up one morning to find us being linked with that crap Brazilian Bernard instead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back