Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are quite a few deadwood still. Selling them will surely generate more funds and wages to new signings. Gibson, McGeady, Kone, McAleny and so on. I am not sure on Niasse. We might just sell him to cut loss. If we have made enough quality signings by August then might tempt to sell Oviedo and Cleverley too.

Naisse will be loaned out to Turkey or back to Russia

So ws i mate, anyone who had seen a fair bit of him in Russia could have told you the exact same thing, doesn't mean he has any ITK stuff going on about him

He never broke the Naisse story, just said he was a bit crap, which I did as well

The good money signing of Martinez is Lukaku. Niasse is meh. McCarthy is just ok given he was crap in his 2nd and 3rd season. Fune Mori is promising but have to improve his defending and positioning. Kone is meh x 10.

So ws i mate, anyone who had seen a fair bit of him in Russia could have told you the exact same thing, doesn't mean he has any ITK stuff going on about him

He never broke the Naisse story, just said he was a bit crap, which I did as well

giphy.gif

Pfft, why go to Napoli for CL football when you can come to us, get us there and become a hero with the locals.

More money, too.

Also don't understand why people think Lukaku/Kev's 'advice' would convince him to stay away. Chances are they have nice things to say too. Anyway, a mate told me he hated this restaurant once, but I went anyway and I loved it. Because I'm an individual.

In fact, I recently went into the restaurant, and ate everything in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant.

Not everybody in life wants to take the easy way out. Witsel will be a Blue, on the train now. Especially for the new price given.

Choo choo.

Pfft, why go to Napoli for CL football when you can come to us, get us there and become a hero with the locals.

More money, too.

Also don't understand why people think Lukaku/Kev's 'advice' would convince him to stay away. Chances are they have nice things to say too. Anyway, a mate told me he hated this restaurant once, but I went anyway and I loved it. Because I'm an individual.

In fact, I recently went into the restaurant, and ate everything in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant.

Not everybody in life wants to take the easy way out. Witsel will be a Blue, on the train now. Especially for the new price given.

Choo choo.
What new price?

More money, too.

Choo choo.

Surprised you missed the point there Bungle lad, was saying i am one of the least ITK people you will ever meet about anything happening and even i said he was crap before we signed him, so the fact an Armenian twitter bloke had called the same thing was hardly proof he was ITK about anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back