Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd like him here, be dissappointed if we miss out but the calibre of player we're being linked with makes me confident whoever signs will improve our struggling midfield
We can be linked to Messi for all the good it does, until we actually get someone in, I am struggling to get caught up in the wave of overwhelming hope... except that we have a manager now who doesn't think that its worth ignoring set pieces because they don't happen very often that is.. That makes me confident of a top half finish already.

Zenit are a pain in the arse normally to negotiate with mate, now if only we had someone who has business connections to the owners of Zenit.

oh wait didn't Usmanov - Moshiris long term business partner basically run Gazprom for a decade or so...

The best part is that the fee for Witsel in Usmanov terms is the equivalent to an average guys 10p (if that).

I'm dreaming of an Usmanov Christmas.

The best part is that the fee for Witsel in Usmanov terms is the equivalent to an average guys 10p (if that).

I'm dreaming of an Usmanov Christmas.

Absolutely no info on it, but be surprised if it wasn't a very pleasant negotiation goin gon between us and Zenit - very different to the way Russian clubs are normally to deal with, who knows maybe our Russian direcotr is the one doing the talking

Absolutely no info on it, but be surprised if it wasn't a very pleasant negotiation goin gon between us and Zenit - very different to the way Russian clubs are normally to deal with, who knows maybe our Russian direcotr is the one doing the talking

Kidnapping, death threats and 'forcing their hand'....... never trust the Russians !

With that being said, the deal is 100% ON.

I'd imagine, him and moshiri are very close as friends so if our owner wanted his mate to give them a bell and ease a transfer through then i am sure he would do that.
I know. Just trying not to tempt fate for self preservation reasons. I have a very frail ego.

lol it's just my opinion based on looking at all stuff i have seen about it mate

I know Stevie, I think these days we are all nervous that the deal could fall through - or we are not the only team in for Axel and Mata, it just makes us all write off the Napoli/ Valencia shouts as lies, and a hint of possible successful negotiation as bonafide truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back