Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mate but i am pretty certain Roninho didn't leave madrid for manchester for the weather and playing in the El rather than the CL, and that Ibra hasn't decided he likes the curries of Rusholme and the rainy nights in playing a slovakia team over the CL and Frence cuisine

Not to mention how beautiful stoke is compared to portugal, spain, italy and various other places that players have joined them from

Not called being a footballer mate, it's called having a bit of a brain and using it

I'm also not a nurse mate, but pretty sure that a lot of nurses who have moved here from abroad didn't ddo so for the weather or the chance to work in the wodnerful \NHS either, but instead money motivated them

Yes but we are talking about us and Napoli going after Witsel

We won't be offering the kinds of money City paid Robinho or Utd are paying Ibra

Yes but we are talking about us and Napoli going after Witsel

We won't be offering the kinds of money City paid Robinho or Utd are paying Ibra

Isn't all that matters is the money we offer Zenit compared to Napoli, and the money we offer the player compared to Napoli mate?

Thought it was around £15m.

Think the media that is reporting the bid at the high end is mainly the Italian media now, other media have started quoting a much lower figure, odd like, but maybe Napoli setting up their excuse why they pull out...

next day Witsel goes for the much lower figure to us, boom!

To be fair out of the last 3.

Billy was a good player, just didn't work out over here. You could see why we signed him.
Mcgeady in hindsight was finished and there was a clear reason why he spent 6 years there . Plus was martinez borini, the player he always wanted at his old club.

Niasse was just Shocking and I imagine that will never happen again. No way was he signed as a potential brilliant signing, more of a risky and desperate signing by the manager

That's 0 out of 3

Think the media that is reporting the bid at the high end is mainly the Italian media now, other media have started quoting a much lower figure, odd like, but maybe Napoli setting up their excuse why they pull out...

next day Witsel goes for the much lower figure to us, boom!
to be fair, the 16m, plus 100k a week (for four years) could add up towards the 32m deal. but i'm bad at maths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back