Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Stevie, I think these days we are all nervous that the deal could fall through - or we are not the only team in for Axel and Mata, it just makes us all write off the Napoli/ Valencia shouts as lies, and a hint of possible successful negotiation as bonafide truth.

oh God i'd be more worried myself if those clubs had zero itnerest in the palyers we where aftr, having big succesful clubs interested in the players you are tends to mean your not looking at another Naisse hopefully...

But too many are seeign a name of a club and then panicking unduly, the premiership and us currently have a hell of a lot of pulling power over nearly any foreign club currently

What has usmanov got to do with it?

Gazprom own Zenit and Usmanov is (or at least was in recent years) the Chairman of Gazprom. Usmanov and Moshiri are best mates. I imagine this makes negotiations easier for us than what I imagine it would usually be with Zenit.

And I was indicating the speculation about Usmanov being a shareholder in the club by Christmas (by all means not confirmed, just posted by a good source on another forum).

Gazprom own Zenit and Usmanov is (or at least was in recent years) the Chairman of Gazprom. Usmanov and Moshiri are best mates. I imagine this makes negotiations easier for us than what I imagine it would usually be with Zenit.

And I was indicating the speculation about Usmanov being a shareholder in the club by Christmas (by all means not confirmed, just posted by a good source on another forum).
I know. If you look at my next few posts you'll see I was messing. WRD1878 is DAVIDMOYES level stuff.

pretty much along my lines of thinking as well mate, Gazprom and Moshiri will certainly have a ncie working relationship

Interestignly enough the transfer of Arshavin betwen Zenit and Arsenal could be seen as another case with similarities to us with Witsel (if you remember their was some shenanigans over the deal not being done in time until and Zenit bent over backwards to help Arsenal get the deal completed 24 hours after the window shut. remember at the time finding it really strange, but in hindsight and knowing about Usmanov and Gazproms connection not so strange anymore really

if he chooses napoli for champions league fair enough. But genuinely believe we can be in champs league in 2-3 seasons anyway. hopefully he buys into the project,

Most worried about the fact buying players from Russia turns out royally bad for us.

Can't say I'd be gutted if this went tits up.

Yes but footballers don't sign because AaronTheBlue on GOT says we will defo get CL football

They genuinely sign because of the influence of there agent in pushing them towards a certain deal and for money really mate, stuff like which club it is, are they playing in CL and even what country it is in are way down the list for most

Most worried about the fact buying players from Russia turns out royally bad for us.

Mate he will be good in this league, not saying he will be dominating every game like, but he will be a big improvement on any centre mid we have had for a good whilst now

I know. If you look at my next few posts you'll see I was messing. WRD1878 is DAVIDMOYES level stuff.

My mistake mate, thought you were genuinely asking lol

WRD definitely comes across as a DAVIDMOYES multi - surely the same guy?

pretty much along my lines of thinking as well mate, Gazprom and Moshiri will certainly have a ncie working relationship

Interestignly enough the transfer of Arshavin betwen Zenit and Arsenal could be seen as another case with similarities to us with Witsel (if you remember their was some shenanigans over the deal not being done in time until and Zenit bent over backwards to help Arsenal get the deal completed 24 hours after the window shut. remember at the time finding it really strange, but in hindsight and knowing about Usmanov and Gazproms connection not so strange anymore really

I actually didn't know that about Arshavin but I'm hoping something similar happens here. Especially at the fees being touted I'd say it would be great business.

They genuinely sign because of the influence of there agent in pushing them towards a certain deal and for money really mate, stuff like which club it is, are they playing in CL and even what country it is in are way down the list for most

Wouldn't know mate, I'm not an agent or a footballer, Obviously you are

To be fair out of the last 3.

Billy was a good player, just didn't work out over here. You could see why we signed him.
Mcgeady in hindsight was finished and there was a clear reason why he spent 6 years there . Plus was martinez borini, the player he always wanted at his old club.

Niasse was just Shocking and I imagine that will never happen again. No way was he signed as a potential brilliant signing, more of a risky and desperate signing by the manager

Wouldn't know mate, I'm not an agent or a footballer, Obviously you are

No mate but i am pretty certain Roninho didn't leave madrid for manchester for the weather and playing in the El rather than the CL, and that Ibra hasn't decided he likes the curries of Rusholme and the rainy nights in playing a slovakia team over the CL and Frence cuisine

Not to mention how beautiful stoke is compared to portugal, spain, italy and various other places that players have joined them from

Not called being a footballer mate, it's called having a bit of a brain and using it

I'm also not a nurse mate, but pretty sure that a lot of nurses who have moved here from abroad didn't ddo so for the weather or the chance to work in the wodnerful \NHS either, but instead money motivated them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back