Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't judge a player on stats obviously but I thought this was fairly interesting
CmmQOMTXgAArBWN.jpg

Said the other day that he does a lot of the stuff that goes unnoticed and does it well mate, he's a very intelligent player

Said the other day that he does a lot of the stuff that goes unnoticed and does it well mate, he's a very intelligent player

I agree with that, i think a big part of his game goes unnoticed and thats good because it means he is doing his job that good hahaha.

Everyone will remember the highlights, but its the parts of his game thats aren't shouted about which will be massively useful for us.

I'm loving how everyone seems worried that where linked with so many great players. " Yous won't get them" is all i hear. Haha can't wait till they sign.

A whole generation of people is only used to us signing the Stracqualursi's of the world on loan and Thomas Hitzlspergers on a free. This is incredible, they don't know what to do with their little selves

Something very weird about this transfer. Loads of sources saying closer to 15m pounds, then you get some div saying it's more than double that. Wtf is it? Something in the middle no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back