Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.

It'll be us signing him, and it'll be much less than £28m in my opinion. Earlier reports closer to £20m max will be the fee.

Does anyone think he's worth that much seriously ? decent player like but never amazed me when I've watched him but i could be wrong
I think people are getting way too hung up on the size of fees. We're a different Everton, and the transfer market is a different beast.

Wouldn't be shocked at all if Chelsea sign him all they do is gatecrash other clubs bids for players.

yeah, they do.. And then the players never work out for them.

Who did they swoop in to steal Mo Salah from? Was it Spurs or RS? Either way, it really didn't work out.

I think people are getting way too hung up on the size of fees. We're a different Everton, and the transfer market is a different beast.

The reported fees are interesting though, if true. Witsel is only one year younger than Mata, and has just a year left on his contract and yet reportedly costs 10m more. Is that one year (not even) worth 10 million? Or is Witsel supposed to be better?

However, you're right. The fees do not matter to anyone but Moshiri. As long as he is buying good players, who cares what he pays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back