Back room staff, who don't you mind losing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

monty

Sack Sky and donate to GOT...donations are needed
As people resign or lose their jobs at United plainly some will be replaced by Everton employees poached by Moyes.

Like many Blues I'm not bothered if Steve Round or Chris Woods went as they have no Blue history and appear to have been ineffective in their time here. but what about Sheedy, Stubbs Weir or Big Dunc. The new manager will want to bring in some of his 'people' so I think it is essential a Blue presence is maintain amongst the coaching staff giving some continuity of purpose and tradition.

Foreign coaches usually have a bus load of assistants many who cannot speak the language which cannot help to the majority of people working for the club at all levels. To me some of these elements can in the long term can have a bigger detrimental effect on the club than the change at the very top.

Which of our back room staff wouldn't you mind losing and why?

...I always think backroom staff are very difficult for fans to judge because by their very name they work in the background. How do we know what happens on the training staff. The only comments I would make is that Moyes rarely appears to consult with Round which is odd for a No2. Also, Weir must be highly regarded because we were very keen to get him back from Rangers.

what drives me up the wall is that The Red Moyes is moving personel from His one club to His other club - with only the red club benefitting as the new Red Moyes's blue eyed boy -
seemingly with the blessing of the blue club management - real text book feeder club stuff - humiliating to me as proud Everton fan -
bending over like this to accommodate the pilager easy access to our assets borders on the pathetic -
fire the Red Moyes immediately !! before he rips our guts out on number 99 leaving us very unprepared for the most important summer break period -
something which the Red Moyes allegedly carefully helped planning

Stubbsy, Weir and Dunc seem to be doing a good job with the reserve and youth teams so I'd like them to stay. I like the idea that Dunc is molding the youth strikers in his image basically. Whether that's actually happening or not!

I'd be pleased to see the back of Round and Woods - particularly the latter who seemed to destroy any 'promising' keeper we had.

None really, but as the boy mentioned a new manager means they will all sling their hook anyway.

I'd be pleased to see the back of Round and Woods - particularly the latter who seemed to destroy any 'promising' keeper we had.

Defo this.

We all know my feelings on Round. (One bad tit)

And Woods, apparently a nice guy, but he annoyed me when he took the role with USA. And he's not exactly made our keepers any better has he?!

Don't know enough about the others to judge really.

I think there will be something put in place where new manager has to keep some of the backroom staff / youth staff, i.e weir, ferguson, irvine etc.

Any of them.

Only person important is the new manager. Get that right and they'll bring their own people in.

We need to freshen up the club. I'm all for stability, but there's an element of staleness about the club. We need to be more dynamic and make a statement of ambition. Bending over backwards for United, then appointing a person that Moyes doesn't want to take with him smacks of second rateness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back