Back room staff, who don't you mind losing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He may well have been advised by SAF, the taking of staff from here could have been settled in talks when he was offered the job, United will have redundancy payments to make. Quite honestly so much of this seems to have been cut and dried for some time, it does not smack of anything recent which really does make me and others hugely suspicious:o

Fergie has said he started planning his retirement at Christmas. I suppose he probably did sound Moyes out but even if he was offered the job out of the blue I'm sure he wouldn't have had to think twice about it and his staff would have joined him without hesitation.

Not particuarly arsed about losing Round or Woods, whichever new manager comes in will always want his own assistant. Thinks its important to keep the likes of Stubbs and Weir around.

McBain, I'd hope Martinez or whoever takes over would rather have people who will say their mind and really assist him rather then a group of guys who will just agree to anything he says even when its obvious he's wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back