Back to normal next season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeCOYB

Player Valuation: £500k
Right, there will be some of us that are thinking we have been unlucky all season. I disagree, but strangely I think that next season(With a better pre-season than the one we had last summer) things might just slot back into place. We are not going to be relegated so what do you think can realistically be our objective for next season? Is this season just one big prolonged blip?

God i hate preseason, worst time of the year for me......Europa league bare minimum....if we win it this year than winning the CL would be the natural progression

Why are you so certain we won't get relegated? We are exactly where Wigan were, our fixture list isn't exactly easy (par from Burnley, QPR, Villa & Sunderland - all of which will be fighting to survive).

Why are you so certain we won't get relegated? We are exactly where Wigan were, our fixture list isn't exactly easy (par from Burnley, QPR, Villa & Sunderland - all of which will be fighting to survive).
I agree in part.....I think our run in of fixtures are easier than they have been for a while and probably our easiest of the season.....there is nothing to suggest we should be winning any of our games.....I am banking on 5 points. Will that be enough this season?

Right, there will be some of us that are thinking we have been unlucky all season. I disagree, but strangely I think that next season(With a better pre-season than the one we had last summer) things might just slot back into place. We are not going to be relegated so what do you think can realistically be our objective for next season? Is this season just one big prolonged blip?

Depends on what players leave and what come in. From last season many of our players will have another two years on their clock so how fit will they be.

If the manager won't change things this season he won't next season either.
When we sign yet another sideways defensive midfielder in cleverley we might do even worse.

I think all of us should be certain, can you honestly tell me that there aren't 3 teams worse than us? I am beginning to think some us "fans" enjoy seeing our team in this state, you sound as though you want us to go down!

I think all of us should be certain, can you honestly tell me that there aren't 3 teams worse than us? I am beginning to think some us "fans" enjoy seeing our team in this state, you sound as though you want us to go down!
On paper there are at least 13 teams worse than us but we play on grass.
One win in 12 and the players scared if we carry on like that we will get relegated.
No blue wants us to go down thats disrespectful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back