Back to normal next season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry Catterick explaining why he believed a technical based footballing Everton side had a poor season post World Cup and you don't see any parallels with this season?

Our poor season started with the shambles of a preseason we had. Nothing to do with the world cup as other teams have coped fine.

End of the day this squad of players shouldn't be where it is in the league.

Anything other than that is just excuses

The managers to blame with his poor tactics, style, team selections etc. unless he changes and books his ideas up we will remain in this slump into next season.

Spurs, liverpool, utd etc wouldn't alow this to happen and would change the manager for next season. Hopefully we be a bit less everton for once a follow suit. One bad season you can get away with. Alow it to go to 2 or 3 season your in trouble!

Oh i admit it; I've said numerous that regardless of their age they still have a part to play due their ability. I think they are both very technically gifted players who can make stuff happen.

But apparently should be sold because they want Moyes back and are refusing to play for RM (madness i know, but this has what this season as brought out of the fanbase)
No however they might not still be up to both the same level as before or able to play as many games.

Unfortunately time moves on and once we buy their replacements I suspect we will start to look like Martinez wants us to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back