Back to normal next season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats more disrespectful is the negativity, this is whats got us here IMO and carrying it on wont get us out of it
Spot on mate.

I swear to God some of these want to see us sink into the sh1te. No wonder they take issue with your thread.

To your question though:we can finish top7/8 again next season, no question. No Thursday/Sunday schedule will help us enormously...as will buying a decent Cb and playmaker.

Spot on mate.

I swear to God some of these want to see us sink into the sh1te. No wonder they take issue with your thread.

To your question though:we can finish top7/8 again next season, no question. No Thursday/Sunday schedule will help us enormously...as will buying a decent Cb and playmaker.

Who the fck wants to finish 7th or 8th?

Spot on mate.

your optimism in this clown is admirable. It's as if you have taken no notice of what is happening. Bit like roberto.

Haha 7/8th. Funny how you used to think that was unacceptable under Moyes stewardship.

Clown who gets 72 points and 21 wins.

More clowns please.

We dont have that Manager anymore, the fresh thinking positive manager we had last season is gone, the pressure of the job and his lack of man management has left us with a shell of a man who has failed to gain more than 1 victory in 10 games.

Hes a manger that has spent his career fighting relegation, its the only thing he knows.

We dont have that Manager anymore, the fresh thinking positive manager we had last season is gone, the pressure of the job and his lack of man management has left us with a shell of a man who has failed to gain more than 1 victory in 10 games.

Hes a manger that has spent his career fighting relegation, its the only thing he knows.

I like the roller coaster ride. Sue me.

Clown who gets 72 points and 21 wins.

More clowns please.

1 very good season with someone else's team all setup ready and waiting for him.

Your only as good as your last game in football davek. It's been nearly 12 months since then. 28 games of pants!

I think what we need more than anything else, is a new manager. Its cruel to keep him in his post, he is floundering, he should learn his trade elsewere, not at our beloved Everton FC

I think Everton will survive and prosper next season. We need a new central defence and a new striker in the summer but not a new manager.

Agreed. Van Dijk at Celtic would do for us...and we defo need another striker. Kone is not going to do it, is he? A playmaker will be crucial too.

Nail those positions (plus decent GK) and we can get back up there into Europe...where hopefully we'll have learned our lesson on how to dose our effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back