BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
question for anyone that has seen it in person, is it that same cotton feel material that the previous city and england umbro kits were?

question for anyone that has seen it in person, is it that same cotton feel material that the previous city and england umbro kits were?
Depends which England kit you mean. It feels like a football kit, rather than a cotton t-shirt, but (to me at least) didn't feel as nice a quality as the Nike ones. Love the design though.

Have they said when the away / 3rd kit are being released. So tempted to order this but want to see them first just in case

I emailed them about the Europa badges, they sent the generic "We do know if or when they are available". The exact same email copied and pasted they sent me the last 2 times for different questions..

This thread has me in stitches (pardon the double pun) but there's two distinct opinions on the new kit.
The usual suspects who will rip it to shreds, and the rest who will like it.

how very dare you.

if ya don't like it ya don't like it, but hopefully it'll be a kit that is remembered in the future through photographs of our boys winning trophies from this coming season.

Funnily enough, I was going to write something similar. If we won something wearing double denim, I'd end up loving double denim.

how very dare you.

if ya don't like it ya don't like it, but hopefully it'll be a kit that is remembered in the future through photographs of our boys winning trophies from this coming season.
All the more reason why it was important not to win anything with that God awful badge we had!!!

Just got back from Glastonbury, so only seen the leaked pics, came home and looked, and what a pearler. Umbro, take a bow. Masterpiece there and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back