BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the new kit and although I liked the new badge whenever I saw it on the computer screen I'm not loving it whenever it's on anything else.

Oh well.

Last years blue & sunshine yellow is still a fit kit. This will be the first time since Nike I'll get the home kit.

A little bit of yellow on this kit would've been nice, but I generally quite like it.

Still don't like the new badge. Like someone else said, it looks good on a computer screen but when stitched onto a shirt it a bit messy.

In summary I think it's good, but think it'd have been better if I'd designed it ;-)

What's with shipping on the pre-order? For all my complaints about Kitbag (specifically, 17 day untrackable shipping to the US), why should I have to pay $88 USD for expedited shipping on a pre-order?

When will these be available at [Poor language removed]'s?

What's with shipping on the pre-order? For all my complaints about Kitbag (specifically, 17 day untrackable shipping to the US), why should I have to pay $88 USD for expedited shipping on a pre-order?

When will these be available at [Poor language removed]'s?

That's the lowest level of what I have to pay for USPS – Priority Mail International to ship to the uk mate.

That's the price (almost) of a kid's shirt with name and number on the back.

I'll see what [Poor language removed]'s offers and see if I can order through them.
I would mate, it's probably a strategic move to allow a US distributor rather than sell shirts from UK+real shipping cost on an individual basis.

That's the price (almost) of a kid's shirt with name and number on the back.

I'll see what [Poor language removed]'s offers and see if I can order through them.
I pre-ordered on Everton Direct and only paid $11.80 shipping. Witha US shipping address...

DescriptionAvailabilityQTYTotal
Everton Home Baby Kit 2014/15 18-24 Months Due 17/07/2014, pre-order now 48.00 USD
Everton SS Home Shirt 2014/15 M Due 17/07/2014, pre-order now 80.00 USD
Total VAT: 0.00 USD
Shipping: 11.80 USD
Order Total: 139.80 USD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back