BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a quick blimp at the training range for the first time. Some really ace stuff there, gonna have to look into getting a couple things tbh :)

I pre-ordered on Everton Direct and only paid $11.80 shipping. Witha US shipping address...

DescriptionAvailabilityQTYTotal
Everton Home Baby Kit 2014/15 18-24 Months Due 17/07/2014, pre-order now 48.00 USD
Everton SS Home Shirt 2014/15 M Due 17/07/2014, pre-order now 80.00 USD
Total VAT: 0.00 USD
Shipping: 11.80 USD
Order Total: 139.80 USD

I've made a mistake somewhere it seems; only option is express delivery. I'll definitely be waiting to see what I can order from [Poor language removed]'s.

Screen_Shot_2014_07_02_at_7_46_16_AM.png

Best forget about that one coming soon as Nikes yellow away was released quite late into the Miami preseason, It will come as a nice surprise...hopefully. Also might be unlikely to be a white one as Derby's new kit looks awfully similar (also takes the meaning of templates to a whole new level!)

http://instagram.com/p/p_Gqh-OHjN/?modal=true
Well Everton have said on Twitter it will be revealed at some point this month so I assume we can expect a release in early-mid August.

Does anyone know why the second and third kits aren't released at the same time as the first? Is it some kind of marketing thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back