BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like this one as well, nice detail on the back with the tower and 1878 just below the collar. I like the fine pinstripe as well.

orig-everton-third-kit-16758

looks like the new away and third kits are not going to be out for a bit, so I guess I am back to trawling the internet for fan designs........ found this Yellow and Blue number

I really like the tower and laurel wreaths on the back of the shirt and the collar

They are a nice detail, however there's too much going on, on the shirt for my liking. The blue wave "thing" and the stripes on the collar, nope, not for me.

I really, really hope that both the 2nd and 3rd kit will be the same design as the home kit, just in different colours. I've never been a fan of home and away kits not sharing their design.

There isnt a stripe diagonally on any of the kits, not sure where people are getting that from. But yes, that is Maroon. 3rd Kit is used solely for europe

There isnt a stripe diagonally on any of the kits, not sure where people are getting that from. But yes, that is Maroon. 3rd Kit is used solely for europe

Utter [Poor language removed]. The premier league enforce that the 3rd kit MUST be worn by all clubs at least once ! Not doubting its maroon though xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back