BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.

That new United Adidas deal shows how puny our commercial operations are

I think it just goes to show that things change so fast in football, clubs should not sign any deal longer than 4 years.

Man Utd's deal dwarf everyone's deal, not just ours, the next best is Real Madrid's deal and theirs is £35m a year. The question I would have is; How will this affect the fans? Nike pulled out of the deal because they did not think it would make them money. I would not be surprised if this means that Man Utd Adidas shirts will be between £90 and £100 (like Nike did with the England shirts) to make it pay.

Would you be happy if the shirt price doubled at Everton?

Bry with a célfie in his new training kit..
10561584_693753014031894_7741856935210005471_n.jpg

That new United Adidas deal shows how puny our commercial operations are

United 75m, Us 5m

And whats worse is we announce it is a record breaking deal, but of course it will be due to inflation

Sometimes I think we just take the easy way out, rather than look for more cash. Spurs and Arsenal who are in and around us outweigh us by miles. Im sure even Sunderland make more on their kits than us

I think it just goes to show that things change so fast in football, clubs should not sign any deal longer than 4 years.

Man Utd's deal dwarf everyone's deal, not just ours, the next best is Real Madrid's deal and theirs is £35m a year. The question I would have is; How will this affect the fans? Nike pulled out of the deal because they did not think it would make them money. I would not be surprised if this means that Man Utd Adidas shirts will be between £90 and £100 (like Nike did with the England shirts) to make it pay.

Would you be happy if the shirt price doubled at Everton?

When voluntary consumption is concerned, price is the intersection of supply and demand. It's not extortion if you're a willing participant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back