BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
KitBag too busy with the United and Madrid kit launches according to TBU, is the reason for not having any socks.

Surprise surprise, Everton [Poor language removed] up on the kits again - no socks till the 22nd. Why release the kit but minus the socks, always something every year.

Theres an account on Twitter you'd probably enjoy. Its all about people who buy and wear the full kit of their clubs. Can't put on here as will get redacted for bad language.

Theres an account on Twitter you'd probably enjoy. Its all about people who buy and wear the full kit of their clubs. Can't put on here as will get redacted for bad language.

Not for me obviously , for my lad. Seriously, what is the point releasing a kit without socks though ?

I'm sure the socks will be for his kids, and it's fair enough if they are upset about not getting them... but I can't resist this image:

b9db9f95aa1350565a8f0fc7cd1a800b361b846b83d2fad9cf6646fc6126be57.jpg

Surprise surprise, Everton [Poor language removed] up on the kits again - no socks till the 22nd. Why release the kit but minus the socks, always something every year.

No offence, but if not having Everton socks is your big worry, life's good.

To be fair the lad's got a point ! Why take the pi55 out of him ? We have put off releasing the kits untill now, and when we do they dont even have the full stock.. I also know they haven't ordered enough kits for the kids sizes.. so fun and games lids !

To be fair the lad's got a point ! Why take the pi55 out of him ? We have put off releasing the kits untill now, and when we do they dont even have the full stock.. I also know they haven't ordered enough kits for the kids sizes.. so fun and games lids !
If socks are all that's missing, and he'll have them in 5 days, then things are better than ever.

There's plenty to whinge about. I don't think this is worthy of it.

The world is full of pedantic people, so not arsed really. Every year is the same, the [Poor language removed] have all their kits release already.

The world is full of pedantic people, so not arsed really. Every year is the same, the [Poor language removed] have all their kits release already.

Kids have been waiting for this for months! I know its a little thing.. but for once why can the commercial team do something right ??
All they had to do was order fuc*ing socks and enough stock to cover ! I love our club ! :D

for lads in their 20s who just wanna rock up and buy a top im sure its not an issue.

for parents who have been waiting weeks for this kit to come out and been pestered daily then its a joke.

Umbro and Everton should hang their heads in shame im afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back