BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the adidas one, I dont like the stripes round the arms

with this one I like the white collar and I think the white background on the badge makes it stand out;

orig-everton-2014-2015-home-kit-16849

I would buy that kit twice over, that's how boss I reckon it is. I would turn myself into a FKW as well not even arsed, probably even wear real boots with it whilst walking round town.

My choice would be
Home kit - Blue shirts, white shorts and white sock for the home jersey
Away kit - Amber Jersey retro style
Both the above to commemorate the league winning team of 1969/70

Third kit - White jersey, black shorts and black socks, to commemorate our FA cup winning team of 1933

I think it would be nice if our kits had some reference attached to teams and players names of the past within the fabric of the jersey as part of the design.

We're not Chelsea.

Everton wear royal blue shirts, white shorts and white socks.

No mate, Everton wear black socks and we have done for the majority of our seasons.

Kits change. The colour will always be blue, but I think an all-blue kit looks much smarter.

No mate, Everton wear black socks and we have done for the majority of our seasons.

Kits change. The colour will always be blue, but I think an all-blue kit looks much smarter.

I think it depends on the era you first saw Everton play. I really like the blue shirt, white shorts, black and blue hoop socks from '94 to 96.

I like it when we have an all blue kit and an all white away kit. I think Le Coq Sportif did this a few seasons ago, it made the parts of the kits interchangeable, depending on who we were playing and we played in all blue away quite a bit.

With the adidas one, I dont like the stripes round the arms

with this one I like the white collar and I think the white background on the badge makes it stand out;
Ha! Funny how tastes differ. I think the white background to the crest ruins it. Looks like the cheap badge on the knock off kit that gets slapped on in the <exploited workers country> sweatshop!

To each their own. ;)

We've only worn that combination for 35 years of our history, and that's including kits where the socks had large amounts of blue/yellow/black detail. The only largely continuous thing about Everton is the blue top.
True and the most frequent colour for our socks since the club was founded is black or dark blue (similar to this season).

White socks only became synonymous with the club in the late fifties and we still occasionally deviated to blue or black.

Doesn't change the fact that Everton wear a royal blue shirt, white shorts and white socks. Z Cars was only adopted in the early sixties with the occasional brief period when it was dropped - doesn't change the fact that it's now our song.

I think it depends on the era you first saw Everton play. I really like the blue shirt, white shorts, black and blue hoop socks from '94 to 96.

I like it when we have an all blue kit and an all white away kit. I think Le Coq Sportif did this a few seasons ago, it made the parts of the kits interchangeable, depending on who we were playing and we played in all blue away quite a bit.
I have no problem with mixing it up a bit away from home but I think at Goodison we should always play in white shorts and socks.

While I'm at it we also need to forever bin off blue netting in the goals for white, throw out all of the players boots and replace them with black ones and get rid of that stupid handshake nonsense so that the players can run towards the Gwladys while Z Cars is still playing.

Fight me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back