BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as the shirt is royal blue, and the shorts are mostly white, I'm not too bothered whether the socks are blue, black, white or a combination of all three. We've had all of them anyway.

No unnecessary white additions to the shirt like Nike did thanks.

As long as the shirt is royal blue, and the shorts are mostly white, I'm not too bothered whether the socks are blue, black, white or a combination of all three. We've had all of them anyway.

No unnecessary white additions to the shirt like Nike did thanks.
I was a big fan of Nikes first effort, second was awful though.

Even though I'm in a tiny minority here, I even liked the 85/86 kit with the white bib.

Don't get why people think that this season will be any different.
I think it's because this time either Everton or Umbro can't remember which, has actually come out and said that this year it'll be out earlier and in time for the holidays.

First time that's happened.

I think it's because this time either Everton or Umbro can't remember which, has actually come out and said that this year it'll be out earlier and in time for the holidays.

First time that's happened.
You believe that? I honestly would bet anything against that happening.

Didn't we Used to play in our new kit last home game of the season when with Umbro I remember duncs last game west brom we did

I think it happened once.

The current kits are all 50% or 60% off in the club shops and online, last year at this stage of the season I think Nike had reduced the home kit by £10 and the away and third kit were reduced by £20. So I think it will be earlier this year, but I think it will be July rather than May, when we can actually get one. Which is an improvement, its often september :)

They will probably have the kit available to pre order by the end of May though

Pretty sure the only team in the league so far to officially unveil a new kit is Liverpool with their home kit.

I reckon we will see our home kit before the end of the season but it'll be around mid-June before we can buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back