BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure the only team in the league so far to officially unveil a new kit is Liverpool with their home kit.

I reckon we will see our home kit before the end of the season but it'll be around mid-June before we can buy it.

I think Liverpool are the only ones to have an official launch, but there have been (leaked) images of the kits from; Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City, Man Utd, Newcastle, Southampton and Stoke

I think Liverpool are the only ones to have an official launch, but there have been (leaked) images of the kits from; Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City, Man Utd, Newcastle, Southampton and Stoke
I know but the leaked images are a negative from a club's point of view. They don't want them getting out.

Just saying that people always get impatient this time of year and criticise the club (often fairly in the past couple of years) when lots of other clubs operate in the same way.

I know but the leaked images are a negative from a club's point of view. They don't want them getting out.

Just saying that people always get impatient this time of year and criticise the club (often fairly in the past couple of years) when lots of other clubs operate in the same way.
I think this year its just down to boredom, we can't get into Europe and we wont get relegated, so people dont have much to focus on, just transfer speculation and Kit speculation! :)

West Ham today announced a 5-year deal with Umbro!
Quite a big deal for them getting West Ham as they'll now be making their kits when they move into the Olympic Stadium in 2016. Got to be good for the brand being attached to that.

They've also signed up new Dutch champions PSV who had been with Nike for 20 years.

It's good that they are getting back into the market but I hope it doesn't mean that they'll be bringing in identikits in the near future.

Anyone got any inside info about when this season's shirts go to their lowest price and whether that'll be £10 or £15? Want to grab a couple to play footy in as I just put all my old shirts in to storage in the basement before they fall apart.

Heard we've having shirts that have a pocket for the players' smartphones so that they can tweet throughout the game, etc.

Anyone got any inside info about when this season's shirts go to their lowest price and whether that'll be £10 or £15? Want to grab a couple to play footy in as I just put all my old shirts in to storage in the basement before they fall apart.

Would be surprised if you find any good sizes soon with all the shirts 50%-60% off now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back