Baines: We have no chemistry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think its clear after the comments from Baines and Jags its a matter of when not if with regards Mr Martinez.

Hopefully the next manager know the value of playing pro footballers in proper formations and has a firm grasp on how important balance is within a team structure.

*like if you agree

Under Moyes the team was built on a wonderful team spirit, everybody looked out for everybody and the big time charlies were shown the door, good honest pros, seems as tho Martinezs slapdash transfer policy of 22 players in 3 years is starting to backfire BIG TIME.

#MartinezOut
#what'swiththehashtags

Im just expressing my views with regards the latest comments by Mr Baines.

latest

Would love to know who all these winning mentality players are in stoke, West ham and Southamptons teams oh wait...

Lame excuse after lame excuse from some.

Erm...they aint won anything?

See this is the problem these days, getting near the top 6 is deemed as winning. Its pathetic.

Martinez disappointed that the quotes "were taken out of context" by the press.

Also says he had a word with Baines, and Baines apologised.

This is outrageous. I'm actually staggered that he's slaying Baines in a presser like this.

For real?

Had nothing to apologise for in my opinion. Should be praised in fact for being honest with the fans and not spewing the intelligence-insulting nonsense Roberto does.

"Bainey you've completely undermined me, put me under real pressure with the press, been too honest about the circus here and possibly might cost me my job. What have you got to say for yourself".

"Sorry mate".

"Ok mate".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back