• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Bale suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem Bale has he feels the slightest contact and collapses - he just looks like he's diving EVERY TIME.

Yesterday was just typical, very minor contact via knee and arm something he could easilly have ridden and instead of following the laws of physics and falling in the direction of contact he throws the feet backward NOT SIDEWARD and flops.

You'd think his ankles have been swept by a judo expert.

Yes he felt contact, yes the "going so fast" theory is bollox and yes he's programmed his monkey head to say "contact .... throw ankles back" no matter what the direction.

I'm guessing we'll have to disagree on this. I personally don't think it was a foul and that he could have stayed on his feet but thats the great thing about this game, it's all about opinions and I respect that yours is different from mine. Good discussion though.

Yeah fair do's mate.

I've always said on the issue of diving that an independant panel need to get some footballers into a studio and have them simulate incidents in the game and see what happens.

Have one guy run like Bale did and someone challeneg him and run two sets of tests, 1 where the attacker tries at all times to stay on his feet, the second where he tries to con a ref everytime.

That way its probably the closest we're get to seeing exactly how a player should go down depending on the contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back