Beer, revisited

In all honesty, Brooklyn's Special Effects IPA is probably the best I've tried. Lucky Saint is also very good but dunno whether you'll see that your side. Also Brew Dog's are pretty decent, annoyingly - particularly Elvis AF.
Available at your friendly B and M.

In all honesty, Brooklyn's Special Effects IPA is probably the best I've tried. Lucky Saint is also very good but dunno whether you'll see that your side. Also Brew Dog's are pretty decent, annoyingly - particularly Elvis AF.

Have you had their ' Mug Shot'? Love Coffee Kolsch from Huss Brewing here and that caught my eye. I can still have alcohol but it's not the best idea on the regular.

Down in Red Stick and there’s a tap house / Indian joint that has self serve draft beer. I’m sure this isn’t a new idea but first I’ve seen. Wash you own glass and refill and pay by the ounce.

First up: Mint Condish by Prairie. It’s a “pastry stout”, thick as motor oil, and a little sweet for me. I’ll quickly pour back the full glass.

Down in Red Stick and there’s a tap house / Indian joint that has self serve draft beer. I’m sure this isn’t a new idea but first I’ve seen. Wash you own glass and refill and pay by the ounce.

First up: Mint Condish by Prairie. It’s a “pastry stout”, thick as motor oil, and a little sweet for me. I’ll quickly pour back the full glass.
Blueberry sour / Berlinerweisse by Prairie

As a rule I try everything prairie, an elite brewer in my book. Not my fave.

IMG_2566.webp

Had a zero Guinness the other day.

It made me feel a bit queasy, quite sweet rather than malty.

Wouldn’t have one again.

Yeah people kept saying how great it is, but my gf and I couldn't finish a can between us

Lucky saint lager is alright, but like with most. I don't mind the first few sips but start to not like it around half way through

If I wasn't to drink for whatever reason, I'd rather just drink a tonic water

Thanks niece.

122d2bbb-f624-4497-ad87-da93af23d246_90609045.jpeg

And one of my favourites +3

brimstage-trappers-hat_800x600.jpg

And now on the last of my sloe gin.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back