Beer, revisited

Had s few Hopback Summer Lightning on draft during the week too.

That stuff is dangerous 😂

Haven't had that for ages ; it's a Southern brewery isn't it, Hampshire comes to mind ?
Coincidence or magic? You decide.

20240728_160844.webp

A drop dead gorgeous pint of ye Lightning in one of Bath's best beer gardens.

Finished off with a couple of exceptional pints in The Raven, one of rhe ceramic city's finest watering holes

First up, Pirate from Westbury's Twisted Brewery

20240728_175209.webp

Classic toffee and malt British bitter with a little coffee and chocolate.

Finished off with the ever reliable Raven Ale.

20240728_170707.webp

Delicious old ale, treacle and dried fruits with barrels of malt. More of a winter warmer, but screw it, it's winter somewhere.

Finished off with a couple of exceptional pints in The Raven, one of rhe ceramic city's finest watering holes

First up, Pirate from Westbury's Twisted Brewery

View attachment 266631

Classic toffee and malt British bitter with a little coffee and chocolate.

Finished off with the ever reliable Raven Ale.

View attachment 266632

Delicious old ale, treacle and dried fruits with barrels of malt. More of a winter warmer, but screw it, it's winter somewhere.
Beer towels should be compulsory.

Look at @COYBL25 putting a like on this, like he's all innocent. F that; while I've never liked the feeling of being smashed ,I learned early on I liked all the diff flavours, so I perfected the art of crawl-free imbibing...all about who you're with that puts the cherry on top too.

So, having said, in response to this article (lying if I said I read it), @ste d' indica :

wedding-crashers-will-ferrell.gif

Look at @COYBL25 putting a like on this, like he's all innocent. F that; while I've never liked the feeling of being smashed ,I learned early on I liked all the diff flavours, so I perfected the art of crawl-free imbibing...all about who you're with that puts the cherry on top too.

So, having said, in response to this article (lying if I said I read it), @ste d' indica :

wedding-crashers-will-ferrell.gif
I'm a drinker, not a fighter.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back