Transfer Rumour Ben Brereton Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never seen this fella play but Instantly I get the impression he is a upgrade on Rondon, then we’d need an even better one.
We all know we definitely won’t be getting two in though.

Mate you realise this is everton? We once had Tim Howard and Landon Donovan and what did we do with it in the US? Or Cahill in Aus? There's a long list of missed opportunities!
You're not wrong, but I can hope that one day we smart up :D I think they tried with James Rodríguez but yeah... lol

Fine with this also at the right price. Less of a risk then someone like Guirassy. But need another in also. I don't see him being the lead for goals more a supplement but has the potential to do well and would not need time to settle in the north west.

I'd be more than happy now with Ben Brereton Díaz permanent and Broja on loan. That would seem like good business and leave funds to add goals from midfield also.

Feels like irrespective of the Gordon deal this was the plug and play option we could've gone for: up to speed and match fit, no relocation involved, probably affordable within existing funds without needing the Gordon deal done first- and even if we can do more when we get the Gordon money he is always going to be a good squad player. Even at this late juncture he's the one guy who could be in the door tomorrow and on the park on Saturday. But no, looking more and more like another week of procrastinating and Rondon on Saturday.

Feels like irrespective of the Gordon deal this was the plug and play option we could've gone for: up to speed and match fit, no relocation involved, probably affordable within existing funds without needing the Gordon deal done first- and even if we can do more when we get the Gordon money he is always going to be a good squad player. Even at this late juncture he's the one guy who could be in the door tomorrow and on the park on Saturday. But no, looking more and more like another week of procrastinating and Rondon on Saturday.
Yeah should have gotten him or someone similar in as soon as Dom got hurt. There are guys available, we just seem to be trying to Jenga the parts together, but it’s already cost us. I appreciate most of the business we’ve done, but for the forward position we’re being way too savvy. We always needed starting quality and depth options added at the position.

According to Blackburn fans the general feeling is that he’s been wasted when played out wide left. When they moved him to central striker through the middle last season he excelled and bagged goals. Now seems to have been moved back out to the left which has annoyed a fair few.

Hard to use this as fact since players switch positions during the game but has a better goals-per-game ration at left wing than striker last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.