Transfer Rumour Ben Brereton Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's some clever finishes in amongst his highlight reel. Reminds me of Jelavic at times.

I would take a new club boost like Jelavic had. Tbh i'd take anything right now.

Had a confidence boost as a result of international caps apparently. He may be flattering to deceive at the moment - no idea personally though.

Had a confidence boost as a result of international caps apparently. He may be flattering to deceive at the moment - no idea personally though.
My mate whose a rovers ST holder doesn’t think he has the necessary quality for the PL. probably explains why no PL has been in for him even though the Venkys are short of cash in running the club.

My mate whose a rovers ST holder doesn’t think he has the necessary quality for the PL. probably explains why no PL has been in for him even though the Venkys are short of cash in running the club.

To me sometimes we just need to take a punt if it’s around the £15m mark. Ivan Toney was knocking around the lower leagues for years and only got a PL chance via promotion with his own team.

I mean the lad is only 23 and had racked up over 100 games in the Championship at 21 before his breakout season last season, and got called up internationally in the first place. Clearly he's been a talented player for a while.

It doesn't mean he'll be able to step up to the Prem and that it wasn't just a hot season last season, but I'm just saying, it's not like he came out of nowhere

I mean the lad is only 23 and had racked up over 100 games in the Championship at 21 before his breakout season last season, and got called up internationally in the first place. Clearly he's been a talented player for a while.

It doesn't mean he'll be able to step up to the Prem and that it wasn't just a hot season last season, but I'm just saying, it's not like he came out of nowhere
Hes got to be a considerable upgrade on Rondon. He will be keen to learn and is a versatile player. Ticks a lot of boxes for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back