Transfer Rumour Ben Brereton Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roger that and so then include the 20 goals in 24 appearances the same season for better overall perspective. Cherry picking works both ways.
I'm not discounting the fact he scored 22 which I've said is above championship average. But a lot of fairly crap players have also put up those sorts of numbers so its not impressive on its own. Andi Weimann in the same season for example. Che Adams scored 22 goals for Birmingham before a 15 million pound move to saints-Scored 4 in the prem the next season.

We can't put all our eggs in this lads basket. Especially given the previous season he'd scored 7 and since January he's scored 4, injury or not

Why you blaming Lampard here???
People need to realize that the manager is only as good in the transfer market as the people he has out beating the bushes to find out who is available, and at what price. I doubt Kenwright's negotiating style has done us any favors in establishing relationships with other clubs that might smooth the road a bit, either.

I'm not discounting the fact he scored 22 which I've said is above championship average. But a lot of fairly crap players have also put up those sorts of numbers so its not impressive on its own. Andi Weimann in the same season for example. Che Adams scored 22 goals for Birmingham before a 15 million pound move to saints-Scored 4 in the prem the next season.

We can't put all our eggs in this lads basket. Especially given the previous season he'd scored 7 and since January he's scored 4, injury or not
It is going to be a gamble no matter who we sign. Even good goal scorers could end up coming up blank and vice versa. If i had a choice between Adams for 25 million and this lad for 15 million, i would definitely take this lad though. 10 million less that can be spent on another player, 4 years younger, only 1 injury on record and is definitely capable.

It is going to be a gamble no matter who we sign. Even good goal scorers could end up coming up blank and vice versa. If i had a choice between Adams for 25 million and this lad for 15 million, i would definitely take this lad though. 10 million less that can be spent on another player, 4 years younger, only 1 injury on record and is definitely capable.
Both?

Reactions: Lob
It is going to be a gamble no matter who we sign. Even good goal scorers could end up coming up blank and vice versa. If i had a choice between Adams for 25 million and this lad for 15 million, i would definitely take this lad though. 10 million less that can be spent on another player, 4 years younger and only 1 injury on record and is definitely capable.
I agree there

Reactions: Lob

I know it’s been said in previous comments, but a goal is a goal, and we don’t score many goals. If Ben Brereton Díaz wants to score 15 2 yard tap ins I’m all for it lol

Everton are prepared to pay £12m for the Ben Brereton Diaz. Although Blackburn are holding out for an asking price of £15m.

£12m guarantee
£1m for CL
£500k for Europa or Conference
£500k for League Cup winner
£500k for FA Cup winner
£500k for signing a new contract

We need a striker now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back