Transfer Rumour Ben Brereton Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we get him. But I still think there should be another forward. With DCL still out, at the moment we only have and yet to start, Maupay. Rondon surplus to requirements. It's all very well playing a false number 9 but we need goals. Difference between bottom 4 and mid table. (I said it, mid-table, don't know what's come over me, how ambitious is that).

I hope we get him. But I still think there should be another forward. With Dominic Calvert-Lewin still out, at the moment we only have and yet to start, Maupay. Rondon surplus to requirements. It's all very well playing a false number 9 but we need goals. Difference between bottom 4 and mid table. (I said it, mid-table, don't know what's come over me, how ambitious is that).
It's reasonable. We're in a rebuild. I'd take mid table this year

1662013414026.webp

If it is feasible we should be going for this lad IMO, and ahead of Kudus or the like. Gana Garner and Ben Brereton Díaz would be a great end to the window - even if it is frustrating and myopic that things have been left to drag on til this point.

Someone like the bold needs to come though. We can have solid mids, we can have strikers, we don't have much creativity in between them.

Someone like the bold needs to come though. We can have solid mids, we can have strikers, we don't have much creativity in between them.
Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see how Kudus would get on here but in a worst case scenario we should have enough in Iwobi, Gray, Gordon, Townsend, McNeil and with the fullbacks pushing up to create chances. The area we seem most limited is putting the ball in the net and this lad Diaz, though untested in the prem does appear to consistently hit the target.

Would be a good pick up for Fulham. Have him as cover for Mitrovic and he can come in when Mitro has suspension/dip in form.

They certainly aren't getting relegated this season, 7 points out of 9 at the Cottage so far and dug in for a good 0-0 at Wolves so far harder team to beat than previous editions in premier league so adding another goalscorer to mix is logical move.

Would be a good pick up for Fulham. Have him as cover for Mitrovic and he can come in when Mitro has suspension/dip in form.

They certainly aren't getting relegated this season, 7 points out of 9 at the Cottage so far and dug in for a good 0-0 at Wolves so far harder team to beat than previous editions in premier league so adding another goalscorer to mix is logical move.
Everton need to pull finger out and get this guy signed cheap and scores goals just what we need right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back