Transfer Rumour Ben Brereton Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laughing me bollocks off at people raising a smile about us getting Chris Wood - as if we're in the hunt for any better than him.

Wake up dreamers. This is who we now are, and we need desperately for someone...anyone...to beef up that 'attack'.
Imagine bemoaning DCL being not good enough whilst watching a team that does not create enough chances, and your answer is to sign Chris Wood

A man who has managed 2 in 26 at Newcastle

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

I like Diaz but its a massive step up from championship to PL.
I’d love a Tevez/Suarez type forward. A live wire who can get on the ball and create something from nothing.

Laughing me bollocks off at people raising a smile about us getting Chris Wood - as if we're in the hunt for any better than him.

Wake up dreamers. This is who we now are, and we need desperately for someone...anyone...to beef up that 'attack'.
What makes you think a player of Chris Wood's calibre would want to join us?

Ah Dave, come on, give us a break.just when I was beginning to look forward to Rondon going in the Summer, you come up with his replacement. At his best, a journeyman bottom half striker, but, soon to be 31. Ring any bells?

Keeps scoring… January swoop anyone?

He’s one of several forwards that will only have 6 months left on their contract in January, which includes:

Tsygankov
Kamada
Diaz
Traore
Zaha

All worth considering imo, and should be available on the cheap with their contracts about to run out.

He is decent, Wood. Thought we might have gone in for him ourselves, I think he would be good for us if we got someone close to him, like Maupay or even DCL when fit, both of them would be a handful.

On Diaz, I watched the game last night and thought he was ok, if we got him cheap then I don't see it as much of a gamble but I'm not convinced he'd get us anymore than what Maupay will end up with come the end of the season.

He is decent, Wood. Thought we might have gone in for him ourselves, I think he would be good for us if we got someone close to him, like Maupay or even Dominic Calvert-Lewin when fit, both of them would be a handful.

On Diaz, I watched the game last night and thought he was ok, if we got him cheap then I don't see it as much of a gamble but I'm not convinced he'd get us anymore than what Maupay will end up with come the end of the season.
Mate who is a rovers fan has doubts he could succeed in the PL as he lacks guile. He said he’s excellent carrying the ball and puts in a real shift every game but lacks the technical ability to play in a passing side. I said to him well he’d fit in well for us as we’re not a passing side!!!

Mate who is a rovers fan has doubts he could succeed in the PL as he lacks guile. He said he’s excellent carrying the ball and puts in a real shift every game but lacks the technical ability to play in a passing side. I said to him well he’d fit in well for us as we’re not a passing side!!!

I was going to say he'll suit us down to the ground! Basically, saying he loves chasing after nothing balls #WelcomeToEverton

He is decent, Wood. Thought we might have gone in for him ourselves, I think he would be good for us if we got someone close to him, like Maupay or even Dominic Calvert-Lewin when fit, both of them would be a handful.

If Diaz and Maupay got about 8 each or so that would be alright. If the fee is reasonable he's worth a go. Even if he replaces Rondon off the bench he's a significant upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back