2021/22 Ben Godfrey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Covid can pretty much cause anything. I have a friend who was training for an ultra marathon pre covid with no health issues. She got covid, all she had was fatigue at the time (the April of first lockdown).

She is now in a wheelchair, had her bladder removed and has pretty much been through hell for 2 years, in an out of hospital. There is progress but it's slow.

So it's plausible that his body has reacted badly to covid and it has caused further issues and damage but I doubt we will ever know, and most have just moved on from covid so probably won't even be considered and he will just be called a sicknote.
That's awful for your friend, it's caused long term heart issues with a friend of mine, she only 30 and been told its too risky to have children.

Him and Tarkowski at the back looks solid on paper.

Both will be driven to be back in the England squad. Have to hope they form a strong unit together.
Godfrey can be a bit rash, but hopefully with an actually decent CB next to him, he settles down a bit and we get a bit of solidity at the back.

Godfrey can be a bit rash, but hopefully with an actually decent CB next to him, he settles down a bit and we get a bit of solidity at the back.

Hope so.

Cant help but feel having Keane next to him has affected him and with Minq in/out its not ideal either.

Status
Not open for further replies.